Geologists Compass A
Item Number: I 55A
deliverable: within 5 days
This especially developed geologist's compass meets all your demands at a favourable price!
Like the "Freiberger" it facilitates the reading of dip and strike in one operation by a vertical circle at the lid hinge.
- • pendular clinometer (90°- 0°- 90°) for dip measurement
- • the initial oscillation of the black needle can be accelerated by arresting
- • circular level, mirror, front and rear sight
- • 0°-360°, scale value 1° (adjustable circle graduation and needle), vertical circle gradutation 5°, engraved exterior scale
- • vertical circle for dipping measurement only lateral
- • housing: aluminium
- • size: 80 x 65 x 20 mm
- • weight: ca. 235 g (leather pouch included)
- pouch with belt loop included
Weight: 240 g