This especially developed geologist's compass meets all your demands at a favourable price!
Like the "Freiberger" it facilitates the reading of dip and strike in one operation by a vertical circle at the lid hinge.
• pendular clinometer (90°- 0°- 90°) for dip measurement
• the initial oscillation of the black needle can be accelerated by arresting
• circular level, mirror, front and rear sight
• 0°-360°, scale value 1° (adjustable circle graduation and needle), vertical circle gradutation 5°, engraved exterior scale
• needle completely black, one side marked with a white dot
• housing: aluminium
• size: 80 x 65 x 20 mm
• weight: ca. 235 g (leather pouch included)
pouch with belt loop included